Years ago, I got an assortment of stained glass color samples.
I ended up gluing some of them into the panes of glass in the front door with clear silicone caulk.
I only had to cut the middle row of pieces to make them fit, which was convenient.
It looked pretty good.
And nice with the light passing though, too.
Thirty years later, it’s still holding securely.
There were still a bunch of pieces left over, so a couple of days ago, I put some in the panes of another door.
There was a little more cutting involved this time, and there were some small pieces that had to be used.
But it didn’t turn out too badly.
Here’s a closer view.